my tie dye fingerless gloves in classic finally are MINEEEE :D (i’ve been waiting for a pair of these for YEARS. i’ve gotten 2 other colorways as gifts in the mean time, and they are awesome! don’t get me wrong, .. but they aren’t rainbows..!)
i am so happy that one thumb is blue, and the other is red! though now i feel like i need to reverse the nail polish on the red-thumb hand <33 hehe
i’m wearing my classic tie dye scruffables atm but i can’t pose in such a way that they’re visible as well xD <3
because sock dreams is amazing, they included a sticker which is awesome because the sticker girl has rainbow socks on, which my previous sticker does not :D now to find a new home for it!
whee~ probably going to try to get a pic of my armsocks+legsocks later on but for now you get squeeness webcam
I can’t figure out which is cuter—the gloves, your rainbow polish, or your hair! Honestly, it might be just the whole combo (also, where is your shirt from??)!
All of our tie dye is lovingly hand-dyed by a local artist, with bright, bold colours that stand the test of time (and washing!).
ETA: emoseal said: (the shirt is from a body jewelry website called bodyartforms.com)— Thanks darling!
- nineeyedoracle likes this
- cruelbaroness likes this
- tranceform likes this
- atalantapendrag reblogged this from sockdreams and added:
- dragoncupcakes likes this
- queer-seal said: (the shirt is from a body jewelry website called bodyartforms.com)
- queer-seal likes this
- jessicaiowa likes this
- ontoeternity reblogged this from sockdreams and added:
- chicken420pie likes this
- justastalker reblogged this from rottenmeats
- bearsia likes this
- nayhomes likes this
- pollilop likes this
- rottenmeats reblogged this from sockdreams and added:
- sockdreams reblogged this from ontoeternity and added:
- hearsedreamer likes this
- sockdreams likes this
- eartheneyes likes this
- ontoeternity posted this